All About Murray Pest Control Adelaide
Subterranean termites are a highly destructive pest. Approximately 1 in 4 houses in the South-West region are subject to assault. Does your Pest Controller follow the Australian Standards for Termite Control and Termite Protection
At Southcape Pest Management we follow that the Australian Standards that takes a pro-active strategy by recommending a fully trained and licenced pest controller to perform a Termite Inspection at least every 12 months.
Some Known Factual Statements About Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
Drilling and injecting pavers for termite control or termite protection is permitted by the Australian Standards but we would rather lift pavers. At Southcape Pest Management we have the best pest control and termite protection! We don't cut corners when it comes to pest control management we get it right the first time. .
On completion of our Termite Treatment we provide you with a Certificate of Termite Treatment and Durable Notice following the Australian Standards. All our Termite Treatments carry a warranty. We will remind you every 12 months that your Termite Inspection is due to take the stress off your shoulders.
Safeguard your most valuable investment today by ensuring the right termite management process is in place together with the staff at Southcape Pest Management.
Pre-Purchase Timber Pest Inspection and Report AS4349.2 - Our licensed termite inspector will conduct a comprehensive termite inspection on all wood before you purchase your new home.
Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu Can Be Fun For Everyone
Annual Termite Inspection and Report AS3660.2 - Southcape Pest Management can create a termite management program for your home or business
Full and part Termite Treated Zones with a selection of the top Termiticides on the market today. We're licensed installers of Termidor, Altriset and can offer the FMC $1million dollar lumber replacement warranty.
Pre-construction Termite Treatments - We provide a broad range of treatments to suit your budget. Our pest control technicians are accredited installers of Altis Reticulation Systems, Homeguard and Trithor Termite Protection.
1) Well-established, cheap, Australian, family owned and managed company which are competent in each aspect of both domestic and commercial pest treatments. We are not top article a really major pest control company, however we're a very good one. Our Google customer reviews reflect that.
What Does Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu Mean?
2) Pest control Sydney company Micropest is unique, all our termite inspection and pest control specialists have been in the industry for more than thirty two decades. No apprentices, franchises or contractors.
3) We use the latest safe yet powerful, infant, environmentally and pet friendly technology for both domestic and commercial pest control.
4) All our technicians have pest control insurance (professional indemnity, public liability) and possess a currently accredited pest control licence.
5) Micropest use the latest technologically advanced termite inspection applications. We don't bill termite inspection customers anything to utilize thermal imaging or Terma-track.
Bonney Termite & Pest Control Adelaide - Questions
6) We're situated in three locations, the C.B.D of Sydney ( Chippendale ), Upper North Shore ( Wahroonga ) and the northern most suburb of Sydney Berowra. We provide a Sydney broad service area.
7) Our exterminators wear disposable health jumps suits and plastic boots until we enter your house. No dirty boots or clothes stomping through your click this link property!
An extremely important and significant difference between the licensing today and licensing thirty two decades back is that to receive a full pest licence it was used to take three years to complete. Today you can buy a franchise and also a trainer can give you a licence within seven days.
The Buzz on Murrays Termite & Pest Control Fleurieu
When I began, I had to study at TAFE and spend the allocated time being trained by someone using a full licence which was three years. I was very fortunate as the person who trained me was in his late twenties and had been in the industry for over forty years.
I learnt a whole lot more than many, but he'd treat me like an apprentice and a general dogs body. .
When you first begin with the pest industry, you go through the motions. You don't think too much of what you are doing. But just like a fine wine a find fantastic pest controller after five or two years begins to think of why and where they are spraying. After spending ten years in the pest industry you are expert, and you can do it in your sleep.